- This book is mainly useful for beginners who wants to try Metal detecting for the first time.
- This contains the great introduction for metal detecting.
- You can also learn more about different types of metal detectors of different brands and the different users.
- This book teach you detaily about how to use metal detectors, how to find the treasures and how to clean & store them.
- You can able to read the book clearly with the help of clear font in the book. And the formatting of the book is so great which attracts the readers to read comfortably.
- Learning the Lingo from the book is so easier.
- The pictures and diagram from the book will give a visual explanation of the content.
- This book has a very basic content for beginners. This book is only for beginners not for the experts.
- This book contains 218 pages.
- The book was published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing platform in january 15, 2014.
- The content is in English language.
- The dimension of the book is 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches.
Overall, the book is worth buying. This book is great for beginners who want to discover more about metal detectors.
- This book is a quick start guide for the beginners.
- It gives a detailed description of 101 things which you could already known before starting your carrier in metal detecting.
- Even a long term triggers can also get benefit from reading this book.
- This book includes the experience of the author in digging.
- The book contains many categories in it , which will clearly teach the readers about the types of metal detectors, how to use them, how to clean that and how to save them.
- Mainly you can know about the Must have tools and equipments while starting your digging process.
- The last chapter will be details about hunting. In that there will be some weird tools , treasures found by various trigger is included.
There is nothing bad about this book. But the book is only for the beginners not for the professionals.
- This book is from the QuickStart Guides(book 1) Series.
- The book contains 108 pages
- Sweet Myrrh is the publisher of the book and this the 1st edition which is published on April 20, 2016.
- The contents are written in English Language.
- The dimension of the book is 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches.
This book is so informative and interesting to read. The content is given very shortly in order to read and understand the content easily for the readers. And this contains many reference for the reader with pictures and diagrams. The book is full of great tips for starting your digging process with the Metal detectors .
This book gives the ultimate guide for the beginners who are new to the metal detectors.
- There are lots of information about the Metal detectors and the hunting process.
- Which will gives you the great idea and tips to start your hunting process.
- The book contains many reference and websites from where you can learn even more about detecting.
- You can get many tips and tricks to clean your detector, identify your valuable finds.
- This book tells about what equipments you should use and how to use them in a proper way.
As the name suggests this book is only for the beginners. This book has lots of good content for the beginners so, this will not help the expert of digging.
- The book contains 288 pages in it.
- The publisher of the book is Skyhorse Publishing. Published on November 15, 2016.
- The content is written in English.
- The Dimension of the book is 7 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches.
Overall the book has the highest rating among all. Very useful content for the beginners where they can get more information and tips about digging using the metal detector.